How to apply for a Postdoc Position:
- Please send a Cover Letter, CV, and Letters of Recommendation to our Principal Investigator, Frank Pugh, at email@example.com
How to apply to a Graduate Program:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Application Page
- Molecular Cellular and Integrative Bio-Sciences Application Page
- Bioinformatics and Genomics Application Page
How to apply to the Laboratory Staff:
- Generally, the lab hires for new staff in February and March each year.
- If interested in a position please visit the Penn State Jobs Webpage.
- Prerequisites: Basic laboratory training in molecular biology either through course work or through prior laboratory experience.
How to apply to the Computational Staff:
- If interested in a position in our lab please visit the Penn State Jobs Webpage for staff job posting details. Search for “Frank Pugh”.
How to apply to the Undergraduate Independent Research (496):
- Interested students should apply through the BMB Program for 496 Research
- Selection is highly competitive
How to apply for Short-Term employment:
- We have wage payroll positions for “Laboratory Assistants” who are usually undergraduate students working part-time assisting the wet bench technicians or else working in support of the bioinformatics team. Please visit the Penn State Jobs Webpage for Laboratory Assistants job posting details.
- Unfortunately, logistical difficulties and ramp-up time currently preclude us from taking on individuals for less than one year for full-time staff appointments.